We are heading towards the astrological New Year and we hope it’s going to inspire us because we could definitely use a little extra motivation, right?
Let’s check what Nai Tomayno (our Astrologer and Chrystal Therapist correspondent) has to say about it:
What to expect in Aries Season?
From 20th March to 19th April.
And we really hope you remember you’re included in “anyone”: the astrological New Year represents an opportunity for us to have another chance, and it’s another chance to start something new!
Aries season enables us to access our energy, motivation, spontaneity and enthusiasm. It helps us channelling our strength to achieve a determined goal - and it also means movement. If we listen to our instincts and trust our guts, we’ll be able to incarnate the true warrior we have within ourselves. It can be a good time for being active, dynamic and objective, and it is also good for practicing sports, performing our leadership...and remember: the most important leadership we can accomplish is within our own actions and choices. It is also a time to learn how to fight for yourself, to respect your individuality and to be independent.
However, something we might need to heal in our ego is competitiveness and reactivity; and we should focus on trying to use nonviolent communication. If you can be kind to people while you’re brave enough to protect your point of view, you’ll achieve perfect balance.
Our hearts are Fire pulsing, and when we follow our passions, we can be fearless and eager. So, let’s get ready for reaping what we sow - just watch out to make sure your goals are ripe enough.
Special moments we should pay attention to:
- From the 20th to the 23rd of March Mars is in a fluent aspect with Saturn, enabling us to be more productive.
- On the 21st of March Venus enters Aries and on the 4th of April Mercury enters Aries too, it’s a moment for seeking financial independence and passion in our relationships.
- On the 28th the full moon in Libra brings light for our relationships and tension to any lack of balance. It can be an energy for closure, so protect what’s important for you.
- On the 11th and the 12th Venus and Pluto can bring an excess of need for control in relationships and money.
- On the 15th of April the Sun and Jupiter provide clarity for our hopes and personal development.
Crystals for the Aries Season
How to work with your crystals: you can place big stones on your front door to attract initiative to your life, and smaller ones on your work table and on accessories to carry this energy with you all day long.
Our favourite crystals to work with Aries energy are: cornaline, rutile quartz, red jasper, grenade magnetite, and the crystal grid for fertility and sexuality.
Day of the week: Tuesday
Animal: tiger, ram
Colour: red, scarlet
Herbs: rosemary, rue
And that’s it byarters, we hope you have an exciting Aries season, remember to listen to your desires and fight for what you want!
See you all in Taurus season!
>> Don't forget to check this season's crystal ritual in the next blog!