What’s up byarters?
Taurus season opened up the path for our desires in love and abundance, and now that we have taken a deeper look on these subjects, it’s time to build the bridges that will connect us to what we want.
So, let’s dive into Gemini season and learn how to apply these astrological tips in our lives with Nai Tomayno. Ps. It's for all zodiac signs. 😉
What to expect from the Gemini season?
From 20th May to 21st June
Gemini is the zodiac sign that teaches us the importance of communication, learning the basics and keeping it simple, but fun. We must walk before we run, and Gemini shows us the magnitude and wisdom of the small things.
In Taurus we materialize, in Gemini we express, exchange and most importantly: multiply and ramify ourselves.
Are you in a romantic relationship?
Now it’s time to talk to your partner and understand what is best for both and what options are out there for your life together. (If you are not and would like to be, this is the time to meet new people!)
Do you run a business and want to deliver the best in the market?
It’s time to talk to your customers and understand what else they need.
Do you have a job that you like but are hopefully waiting for an even better opportunity?
It’s time to send some resumes and build your network. Express your best and you’ll receive the benefits and acknowledgment for it.
Gemini season is the best time of the year to make interviews, give lectures and speeches, start a course, or study something. It’s not the time to focus on something that keeps your eyes shut to the rest of things, what we need to do is to diversify and understand that there are no absolute truths.
Our intelligence and mind processes will be on focus: read good books, meditate, talk to positive people and the universe will help make ourselves even more witty. Watch out so you don’t exaggerate on what is frivolous, mischievous and about getting bored easily. Focus and patience will guide us through. Socialization, happiness, taking up a new hobby, and spending time with friends (even if it’s online) will provide us with a light spirit.
What are the special moments for Gemini season?
- From the 21st to 23rd Neptune sees Mercury in a tense aspect and we can get really confused and it can get difficult to communicate.
- From the 24th May to 10th October Saturn stations retrograde, making us slow down on bureaucratic subjects and re-think some of our life structures.
- On the 26th we have an Eclipse, which marks the closing of a time - making us look to our truths and beliefs and detach from what’s necessary.
- On the 30th Mercury stations retrograde, and we should pay extra attention to our communication, electronic appliances and gadgets (protect them as much as possible).
- From the 2nd to 4th of June, Saturn and the Sun helps us to be more productive, enjoy the time to take meetings and start projects.
- On the 10th of June we have a solar eclipse, important conversations from the past can return so we can finish dealing with them.
- On the 11th Mars enters Leo, giving us special bravery to fight for ourselves.
- On the 13th Aquarius and Uranus meet, reinforcing the tensions between embracing what’s new and the fear of it.
What crystals are best for Gemini energy?
How to work with your crystals: you can place big stones on your front door to attract openness to your life, and smaller ones on your work table and on accessories to carry this energy with you all day long.
Our favourite crystals to work with Gemini energy are:
Green quartz, chrysocolla, serpentine, emerald, chrysoprase, amazonite and Byart’s crystal grid for health
Other elements for Gemini Season:
- Regent: Mercury
- Day of the week: Wednesday
- Number: 5
- Animal: birds and butterflies
- Colour: Yellow, green, violet
- Herbs: lemongrass and marjoram
I hope you enjoyed learning all this :) See you all in Cancer season!
Don't forget to check this season crystal ritual!