So Libra season is finished and after we approached our interpersonal relationships, it’s time to look at how they can transform us. Living together with other people can show us things about them we wouldn’t imagine, and let’s face it: about us too!
So let’s remove the veil of superficiality and open the windows to reveal the depths of what’s within (and outside our perception) with the Scorpio season...
What to expect from the Scorpio season?
From 23rd October to 21st November
It’s not easy to talk about Scorpio, because it represents the dark waters of the deepest parts of our subconscious mind and emotions. Scorpio won’t let you deny what’s there, even if it takes quite an effort to admit it. It‘s our strength to show we don’t have to be ashamed or afraid of any of our many faces, not even the darkest one.
Scorpio sees all and that’s why it’s power, mystery, attraction, transformation and intensity. The house in your astrology chart composed by Scorpio will indicate where you want to be your own boss, and be admired for your magnetism.
This season is a chance to lose our fears to see the shadows and the crises, and heal them, and also accept our ambitions. While Taurus is the connection with the five material senses, Scorpio is the sixth sense, a refined sense of intuition. You can take this season to reinforce your connection with the immaterial world, your inner self and inner magic. It's a perfect time to improve your bond with crystals, herbs, oracles, etc. In this season, a part of us must die, something that is not working well with the grand life we want to live, and reborn to it - this is the season of the phoenix. May your resurrection flight heal you to your best self!
What crystals are best for Scorpio’s energy?
How to work with your crystals: you can place big stones on your front door to attract transformation, and smaller ones on your work table and on accessories to carry this energy with you all day long.
Our favorite crystals to work with the Scorpio energy are:
Fire agate, Garnet, Pink Tourmaline, Obsidian and Opal
|Garnet Stud Earrings||Black Obsidian Bracelet|
- Ruler: Mars and Pluto
- Day of the week: Tuesday
- Number: 9
- Spirit Animal: Scorpio, Snake
- Colour: Red, Burgundy, Brown
- Herbs: Calendula, Mugwort
What are the special moments for this season?
- 26th and 27th October are confusing days for our romantic and business life.
- The 29th and 30th are quite tense, we feel our self esteem threatened and the days are challenging.
- On the 30th Mars enters Scorpio, helping us to get back on track of our motivations.
- On the 2nd and 4th of november, Mercury and the Sun are on a tense aspect with Pluto and Uranus: watch out for fights and ruptures.
- Venus enters Capricorn on the 5th and makes a fluid aspect for Mercury on the 6th. It’s good for having meetings and conversations where we hope to get people’s attention.
- On the 9th, 10th, 13th and 17th Mercury, Mars and Uranus meet: try to avoid fights, difficult conversation and difficult people
- On the 19th we have a lunar eclipse in Taurus: let’s open ourselves for a shift on what gives us pleasure.
And that’s it byarters! We wish you a healing and transforming Scorpio season :)