Gemini and its openness are saying goodbye and our emotional interiorization season is here: it’s indeed the perfect timing for practicing and using our intuition!
So let’s check the best ways of doing so with our astrological planning? Here we go!
What to expect from the Cancer Zodiac season?
From 21st May to 22nd July
Cancer season is also called the Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere and the Winter Solstice in the Southern Hemisphere - It is of a cardinal quality and for Astrology it marks the beginning of the second quadrant of the zodiac chart, representing the invisible and setting. In other words, we start to focus on our feelings and intuition, in the “waters” of our composition.
Just like the crab, it reminds us that home is where love is, and it should most importantly be channeled for ourselves - the first and most important love of our lives. The crab has the toughest outside and pincers, but the softest inside: in our desire for loving and being loved sometimes we can get scared with the real world and run backwards (just like the crab). So this can be one of the greatest struggles of the season: work on our emotional insecurities and fears. Work on trauma so it doesn’t prevent us from feeling again.
Cancer is the crab and the ocean, and like the waves and its Ruler, the moon, it makes us feel all the cyclicity of our inner tides. The best here, is to understand the Sign of your moon because you´ll need this energy to nourish yourself.
Furthermore, being up to date with therapy, giving special attention to a comfy but healthy diet, cooking and staying home with your family are activities that are going to be highly pleasurable. Cancer has a tendency to collect, so pay attention you don’t collect grief. Take this focus on our emotions to make peace with your past, understanding what your emotional boundaries are and build yourself the best refuge and belonging feeling that you can.
What are the special moments for this season?
- On 21st June, we have Venus trine Neptune reinforcing our emotional sensibility: try to be around people that you love.
- On 25th June Neptune goes retrograde until 1st December inviting us to review our sensibility, intuition and abilities to dream.
- On 27th June Venus enters Leo: good self esteem, creativity and authenticity is a must have in order to achieve financial and love abundance.
- On 1st July, Mars is opposite Saturn, it’s not a good day for debating and we can expect to be more stressed and pessimistic with the challenges.
- From 6th to 9th July, Mercury, Neptune, Venus, Saturn and Uranus will make tense aspects - we can be more confused, frustrated, and impatient. Let’s avoid difficult people and situations as possible.
- Venus is opposite Jupiter on the 22nd and we might feel frustrated and wishing things we can’t reach. Try to pay attention to your inner feelings.
What crystals are best for Cancer energy?
How to work with your crystals: you can place big stones on your front door to attract emotional healing to your life, and smaller ones on your work table and on accessories to carry this energy with you all day long.
- Ruler: Moon
- Day of the week: Monday
- Number: 2
- Animal: crab
- Colour: white, lavender
- Herbs: lavender, verbena
And that’s it for Cancer season byarters, we hope you can receive the best feelings and emotions ever,
Kisses and lots of Cancer hugs!