Hi byarters, how are things so far?
After Cancer season we are keeping a little bit of the drama but adding an enthusiastic and lively flavor to it! Leo season is coming... Which means it's going to be a big fiery ride.
So rise and shine for the most solar season of the year!
What to expect from the Leo season?
From 22nd July to 22nd August
Leo is ruled by the sun, which is the luminary that represents our higher Self. It is a special time to connect not only with Leo’s energy but also with the zodiac sign of your sun, and reinforce our self esteem in a very personal way. Even without a sun sign in Leo, this season will have a big impact on everyone. Leo is the possibility of shining our inner fire, light, and inspiration.
It’s a good season for you to bring your projects into light, talk about them, and introduce them to the world. It can be just the right time to be in the spotlight. Of course, self knowledge and self analysis, therapy, and healing the pains of our inner child is going to be necessary.
Our inner child carries our ludic and creative self, so it will be necessary to take a deeper look at these hard feelings - to what makes us feel embarrassed about ourselves - and heal it. Some other challenges we can experience can be connected to being prideful, stubborn and arrogant...think about how all that can affect your decisions.
Once we can overcome the drama, vanity and conceit, Leo can help us be the most generous, cheerful and playful as we can be. Leo’s energy can make our life more colourful and exciting. It’s a call for stepping our insecurity aside and taking the risks of being brave enough to be ourselves.
Put an extra effort to forget about what other people will think, the doubt and the insecurity, and do something just because you love it and it makes you feel happy! Being brave is not only acting on courage, but doing it even when you’re afraid.
What are the special moments for this season?
- The season starts with a trine between Mercury and Neptune, the doors for spiritual connection and imagination are opened.
- Watch out for feelings of sorrow and grief, as on the 25th Mercury is opposite Pluto.
- From the 27th of July to the 11th of August Mercury enters Leo and creativity and a high self esteem is going to be a key for communication.
- On the 28th Jupiter returns to Aquarius and our spirits will be driven to modernity, social justice, and the uniqueness of the individuals.
- Mars is opposite Jupiter on the 28th and enters Virgo on the 29th, be careful about exaggerating and being too demanding.
- When we enter August, on the 3rd and 4th, Mercury is a tense aspect with Uranus, our mind can be agitated: it’s not the best time for communication and organizing our thoughts.
- Between the 9th and the 10th, Venus is opposite Neptune and Mercury is opposite Jupiter, romance and communication are on a difficult path, so be as reasonable as possible.
- On the 16th Venus enters Libra and this is good news for romance, as Venus in Libra is the best position for relationships and balance between pairs.
What crystals are best for Leo’s energy?
How to work with your crystals: you can place big stones on your front door to attract self power to your life, and smaller ones on your work table and on accessories to carry this energy with you all day long.
- Ruler: Sun
- Day of the week: Sunday
- Number: 1
- Animal: lions and cats
- Colour: orange, yellow and golden
- Herbs: rosemary and anise
And that’s it for Leo season byarters, we hope you can experience a great collections of joy, warmth and positivity.
Tell us in the comments below why you're excited for the Leo Season! Don't forget to share this with your friends and family! ;)
Kisses and lots of warm Leo hugs!