We would like to congratulate you for what you have accomplished so far this year! With the Virgo season we have the conclusion of the first half of the zodiac wheel.
After the Leo season, we have learnt to face a little more of our true self, which can be scary at first but highly empowering after we do it.
We have already dived into our ego and now it’s time to improve what we should - so let’s prepare for the work that Virgo asks from us!
What to expect from the Virgo season?
From 22nd August to 22nd September
Although Virgo can be a zodiac sign which is popular for being picky and demanding, what this season wants is for us to be happy because we acknowledge we did the best we could. And staying focused on being our best can be really demanding!
Virgo represents what’s natural - and nature can be a dramatic representation of the fact that organization and effort can lead to perfection and beauty. The sacred geometry of the universe is as amazing as this sign.
And how can we bring and perform this knowledge in our lives? Returning to what’s natural and organic, honouring our health, cleaning what is superfluous from our lives - and closets! - focusing on well-being. It is a time for making our minds centered, focused and at its best performance.
In order to do so, we really need to become more conscious about our inner rhythms, be open to criticism (but with sense), and be dedicated. Be careful with the movement of being so proactive we might interfere in other people's business and be overly critical.
Perfectionism is another tricky energy to pay attention to: we are usually too hard on ourselves and on others, always making lists and expecting things to go exactly as planned. Plan the most you can but play by the cards you are dealt: they are the only ones we have.
Make lists to help you sort your priorities but don’t transform them into a prison. Celebrate more, worry less, be more empathic with yourself and you’ll see everything coming to its righteous place - just the way Virgo loves it.
What crystals are best for Virgo’s energy?
How to work with your crystals: you can place big stones on your front door to attract wellness and prosperity, and smaller ones on your work table and on accessories to carry this energy with you all day long.
Our favorite crystals to work with Virgo energy are:
Amazonite, yellow jasper, emerald, chrysocolla, citrine, amber.
- Ruler: Mercury
- Day of the week: Wednesday
- Number: 5
- Spirit Animal: bees, ants, mice, cats
- Colour: orange, navy blue, green
- Herbs: dill
What are the special moments for the Virgo season?
- Venus and Saturn are in a fluid aspect on the 22nd and 23rd to help us materialize organization and solve difficult tasks.
- On the 24th Mercury is a tense aspect with Neptune: check your information twice and avoid closing important deals.
- Mercury enters Libra asking us to be diplomatic in our conversations on the 30th.
- In the first days of September Mars is tense with Neptune: we can get confused and act impulsively, be careful.
- On the 4th and the 6th Mercury is fluid with Saturn and Venus is fluid with Jupiter, we have more luck and productivity to make the days flow.
- On the 10th Venus enters Scorpio: intensity, desire, power and privacy will be required to deal with money and love.
- Venus is tense with Saturn on the 16 and 17th and we usually are not in such a great mood - avoid fighting over nothing.
And that’s it for Virgo season byarters, we hope you can experience a great collection of joy, warmth and positivity.
Tell us in the comments below why you're excited for the Virgo Season! Don't forget to share this with your friends and family! ;)
Kisses and lots of warm Virgo hugs!